The ECB Small Grants Scheme reopens for 2018, offering grants of between £1,000 and £4,000.
In 2018, the ECB Small Grant Scheme aims to support the ECB’s national programmes - Get the Game On, All Stars Cricket, Women’s Cricket and U19 Club T20.
Priority will be given to applications from affiliated Cricket Clubs actively engaged with these programmes. All projects will assist Clubs to make small changes to improve their long-term sustainability by increasing the number of games played, offering either improved family friendly social facilities, improved changing facilities for women cricketers or enabling great events for the U19 Club T20 competition.
The list below outlines which projects your club may be eligible to apply for:
- All Affiliated Clubs: Get the Game On
- All Stars Cricket Clubs: Family Friendly Facilities
- Womens Cricket: Improved Changing Facilities for Females
- U19 T20 Clubs: Great Events
If your club is not registered for All Stars Cricket, U19 T20 or actively working to deliver womens cricket then you cannot apply for the associated themes.
Example Ineligible Products
• Large scale pavilion and changing facility projects (over £20k)
• Any project already in receipt of an award from the ECB or EWCT capital funding programmes
• Sheds / storage containers
• Second hand mobile covers
• Non-turf pitches/practice areas
- Please provide an explanation or background for your project. This need only be a simple covering letter
- Check the maths of your application
- Don't forget to add VAT if it's not included
- Are the numbers on the form the same as your quotes
- Your project needs to fit clearly into one theme
For full details of what you can and cannot apply for, please download the Guidance Notes at the bottom of the page.
Before Submitting an Application
1. Fully read the guidance notes
2. Obtain and attach TWO written quotations
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org