Kent Cricket deliver a range of ECB Coach Education courses throughout the year. For an overview of the courses that make up the Coach Eduction pathway please read the ECB Information Booklet.
For full Course Information and information on current funding and bursaries available, please see the Sub Menu to your right.
Please read the following notes before registering for a course:
- Course Selector: to ensure that you are choosing the best course for you, please complete course selector survey.
- Child Proection Training: is required for all courses except for the Cricket Activator. You can now complete this online for free by taking the Safeguarding Young Cricketers e-learning course. Alternatively you can still take a class room based Safeguarding and Protecting Children workshop.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check: To be certificated all candidates* must possess a current ECB DBS check, a DBS check is current if it is within 3 years of the date on the disclosure form. For further information on obtaining a DBS please click here. Without completing the full DBS procedure you will not be certificated.
- Course Reservations: Please note that places are on a first come first serve basis. Places on courses cannot be reserved and booking can only take place once payment has been made.
- Refund of Course Fees: Kent Cricket will not refund course fees unless another candidate can fill a space and/or a course is cancelled by Kent Cricket. In exceptional circumstances Kent Cricket will use their discretion to provide refunds.
*The only course that does not require a DBS is the Cricket Activator course.